This is a game, there’s nothing else to do. Try it, fail it, lose it, die with.

21 February, 2011

Come back.

You close your eyes and, What do you see?
Do you see the death? Can you feel it? Can you touch it at all? No. The answer is no. So, tell me, ¿Why don’t you open your eyes? You know that I’m not going to leave, don’t you? Your time is infinite, mine isn’t as much as yours, but I don’t stop fighting. Why do you stop? You’ve got much than me; you’ve got a future, a present and a beautiful past; you’ve got a family that loves you and waits for you; you’ve got people who appreciates you. What else do you want? You don’t need anything else. I know that you don’t remind me, that for you I’m only a cloud in your past, but open your eyes and I will go away. I don’t wish too much. Breath, feel, life. COME.

No comments: